According to NBC4i, an Ohio dad was arrested after his son allegedly took his backpack full of drugs.
A child who goes to Hills Elementary School in Jefferson County was sent to the principal’s office after teachers in the school smelled marijuana from a backpack.
The school then called the police to investigate, at this time, the father, Corey Rice, called the school to switch the backpack with the son, prosecutors say.
Officials say Rice got cold feet coming to the school and skipped town.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Cleveland: Man Breaks In Dollar Store, Steals Candy
- Elyria Has Dogs You Can Adopt Because of Hurricane Ian
- Ime Udoka’s Alleged Mistress Revealed As 34-Year-Old Married Mormon Kathleen Nimmo Lynch
- Win Tickets to See Mary J. Blige!
- Black Immigration Group Calls Out Biden Administration After Court Rules DACA Is Illegal
- Believe The Hype: How Kanye West’s “White Lives Matter” Shirt Is Problematic To The Culture!
- After Marijuana Pardons, Black Leaders Urge Congress, Governors To Follow Biden’s Lead
- DJ Holiday & Lore’l Talk Best Moments From The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Jodie Turner Smith Stuns In A Balmain Ensemble
- Marjorie Harvey Gives Us Style Goals In An All Black Fit
Ohio child takes backpack of drugs to school, dad flees the state was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com