The listing for Ralphie’s home from the 1983 film “A Christmas Story” was posted on the museum and landmark’s Facebook page early Monday morning.
According to the listing, “The House, built in 1895, was purchased on eBay in December 2004 and required a massive renovation to restore it to its original movie splendor. The House started public tours on November 25th, 2006, and since has welcomed over a million guests and counting.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Brittney Griner’s Release: How Did It Even Happen?
- Brittney Griner Released From Russian Prison With Noticeably Cut Locs
- Did Russia Cut Brittney Griner’s Locs Off? Prisoner Swap Video Goes Viral
- Win Tickets to Key Glock’s ‘Glockoma Tour’ in Cleveland!
- 5 Stylish Liquor Bottles That Make The Perfect Holiday Gift
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants To Launch A Cannabis Business To Boost Church Membership
- Jemele Hill Shares Her Thoughts On Jerry Jones 1957 Photo
- Bill Cosby’s Rep Says Latest Sexual Assault Lawsuit Is ‘All About The Money’
- Resident Makeup Artist Anika Kai Gives Us A First Look Into The Morphe X Ariel Brush Set
- Brittney Griner’s Wife Cherelle Speaks Out Amid Debate About Paul Whelan’s Release