In a statement, Breezeline stated that customers in all of its Ohio systems are experiencing outages. The statement reads:
We are currently experiencing an outage of Internet, Phone, and Television services impacting customers all of our Ohio systems. Our technicians are working on the issue and we do apologize for the inconvenience. We know that our customers depend on Breezeline service and we are working to restore service as soon as possible.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Cardi B Got Cozy In Chanel Over Thanksgiving
- Sabrina Elba Was Everything In This Miu Miu Dress
- Angela Simmons Gives Us Style Goals In All Black Dolce & Gabbana
- Will Shanquella Robinson’s ‘Friend’ Be Extradited From U.S. To Mexico For Femicide Arrest Warrant?
- Marsai Martin Talks New Movie, Fantasy Football With Director Anton Cropper
- Danisha Baughan Is Bridging The Gap Between Social Media, Millennials, And Unsuccessful Relationships With Conveaux
- Happy Thanksgiving From HB!
- Wendy Williams Appears To Be Healthy In First Appearance Since Rehab Stint
- Travis Scott & Skepta To Headline ‘Mirror Mirror’ Festival Honoring Virgil Abloh
- Arrest Warrant For Shanquella Robinson’s Death Wants Her ‘Friend’ Extradited To Mexico