According to NBC4i, A winter surge in respiratory illness has left pharmacies with a shortage in children’s medication.
Dr. Derek McClellan, senior medical director for Central Ohio Primary Care, said the triple threat of COVID, flu and RSV cases has started to plateau, and data from the Ohio Department of Healthshows that flu hospitalizations are on the decline. But the supply of children’s Tylenol, a popular fever reducer and pain medication, is still scarce.
“I wouldn’t necessarily say the availability of the medicines is better, but our demands are a little bit less,” McClellan said.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Get Your Tickets to the Straight Jokes! No Chaser Comedy Tour!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Distracted driving law in Ohio goes into effect next week
- Marjorie Harvey Gifts Steve Harvey A Virgil Edition Maybach
- Damson Idris Talks Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘Life Is Great’
- Loqui The Artist ft. Jim Jones “Time To Go,” Finesse2Tymes ft. Gucci Mane “Nobody” & More | Daily Visuals 3.28.23
- Meek Mill Pitches Ravens QB Lamar Jackson To Patriots Owner
- Wife Of Late Roots Bassist Suing Questlove And Black Thought For Fraud
- Lil Uzi Vert Supports Girlfriend JT’s Decision To Start Therapy
- Megan Thee Stallion & Mariah Carey Named Pride In The Park Headliners
- An AI Photo Of Pope Francis Wearing Puffer Coat Fooled The Internet
- Who Is Amanda Aldridge? The Hidden Figure Of Classical Music
Children’s Tylenol shortage hits Ohio shelves was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
CLEVELAND BALLER BATTLE
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
The Chloe Bailey & Damson Idris Sex Scene in Swarm Has the Internet TALKIN!
Nicki Minaj Goes At Cardi B Fans Over Photoshop Claims
‘Free Cone Day’! Here’s Where to Get Free Ice Cream in Cleveland Today!
Uh Oh! Naked Pic of Serena Williams Goes Viral!
Win $250 PLUS Comedy Show Tickets!