John Meyers, the Eastlake City Council President in Ohio, has been arrested for human trafficking.
According to Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost, Meyers is one of six people – ages ranging from 20 to 47 – to be charged with solicitation in Lake County. The other five people are Ronald Bevier, 30, Alvin Bridges, 47, Andrew Champa, 40, Garrett Kellogg, 20, Salvatore Longo, 44.
It’s a cold, crazy world out there.
From NBC 4…
“If even one victim of human trafficking can be identified and helped, then the operation is a success and worth the effort,” said Chief Deputy Robert Izzo of the Lake County Sheriff’s Office. “We will continue to work to help identify those who are taking advantage of these victims and bring them to justice.”
To see the entire report from NBC 4, [click here].
- Why Everyone’s Phone Will Alarm Wednesday Afternoon
- We Asked AI The Top 10 Lil Tracy Songs
- The past month of September Broke Records
- National Taco Day
- Krayzie Bone Updates Fans With Good News From Hospital
- Amanda Seales Reveals The Real Reason Why Nice Guys Finish Last
- We Asked AI The Top 10 Black Thought Songs
- Nationwide Emergency Test Alert to be Conducted on Wednesday on Phones, Radios, and TV
- National Boyfriend Day
- What Had Happened To Britney?
Ohio City Council President, Five Others, Arrested For Human Trafficking was originally published on wzakcleveland.com
Man Arrested In Tupac Murder Case, Social Media Has Questions
Krayzie Bone 'Fighting For His Life' In LA Hospital, Per Report
New Bae Alert!? Browns Grant Delpit Rumored To Be Dating Rapper Bia
All The Times Serena Williams Posted Nude Pics
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
Krayzie Bone Update: Another Surgery Needed For Cleveland Legend
Damian Lillard Traded to Milwaukee Bucks In Blockbuster Three-Team Deal, NBA Twitter Explodes
SHOCKING! Deion Sanders' 21 year old Daughter Nude On The Net!