Community

Local Spotlight

Tons of sponsors have joined forces with local group for this stop the violence & school supply drive. A great event for the community. Shoutout to them all for putting on for The Land Follow me IG:@deuceonair #Iamsomebody.

Uncategorized

Central State! Wilberforce! Morehouse! Spellman! Hampton! Howard! Norfolk State, over 100 Historically Black Colleges and Universities to name! Hey Cleveland! – did you know that Taraji P. Henson, Tom Joyner, Oprah Winfrey, Spike Lee, Toni Morrison, P Diddy, Nikki Giovanni, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and countless others are all graduates of HBCU’s? Give your […]

Community

8th Annual Z107.9 Family Day at the Zoo presented by CEOGC Head start   Monday, July 27th 10AM – 3PM FAMILY FRIENDLY ACTIVITIES | FREE HEALTH SCREENINGS | MUSIC, FOOD and FUN This free event attracts over 13,000 people each year excited to experience tons of family-friendly activities, free health screenings, music, food and fun!! […]

Style & Fashion

Ask yourself Do you Want to Survive or If you want to Live? And with that thought have a good week and remember Live it up. We Are #Iamsomebody. Follow on Ig: and Tw: @deuceonair #Iamsomebody.

Local Spotlight

I opened the lines to discuss prom people’s prom experience and what happened after prom. Fun calls however. I know it’s turn up time for graduates of 2015 however these video’s are some safety tips to help you turn up after prom and graduation responsibly. Because you are our future your big cuz want to see […]

Check out @SPdaCoolkid with Mayor Frank G Jackson, Police Chief Calvin Williams and Director of Community Affairs Blane Griffin as they discuss the state of the city, The Police, and moving forward

Uncategorized

Yea, so I definitely started tearing up when I saw the poor child get into the bag to stay warm after no one even thought to help him… That’s sooo Sad! “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving” Follow Ya Girl @DjMoQuick

You Go GIRL

You Go GIRL is an organization dedicated to turning good girls into great women. A contest was held, and we gave 12 girls the chance to live their dreams for a day! Check out Jaelyn's journey into becoming a model below!

216, Community

Cleveland police chief Calvin Williams spoke with Mr. Peter Parker regarding the video. Listen to the audio inside.

216, Community

During a news conference at the Justice Center Monday Cleveland Mayor Frank Jackson offered condolences to the family of Tamir Rice.