Community

216, Community, Lil D, You Go GIRL

If you've ever complained in your life, Ebony Canion's survival story will turn you into the most grateful person alive.

216, Community, Lil D, You Go GIRL

You Go G.I.R.L. means Grinding in Real Life! This web series will follow women of Cleveland who are making moves towards their goals.

You Go GIRL

Mother, manager, and more! This week's #YouGoGIRL spotlight is on a Jane of all trades, known to Cleveland as Ezzy's mom.

Community

East Cleveland Teen Collaborative and local artist Edward Parker created a mural that will be unveiled on May 17th 2014 from noon to 2pm at the corner of Terrace and Superior in East Cleveland. See you there with Ro Digga!

Videos

With the violence in the city only getting worse, Basheer Jones has a message for the summer, and the impending violence that usually comes with it.

Community

‘Rock Your World With STEAM’ set for Saturday at Rock Hall, Science Center This Saturday’s 15th annual “Rock Your World With STEAM” family festival is bound to be a marvelous mash-up for the entire community.“Rock Your World,” a free public event held jointly at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum and Great […]

Community

I’m trying to raise $5K for running in the#clevelandmarathon 5K to donate to The Karen E. Mumford Cancer Foundation @kemfoundation1 and The Children’s Hunger Alliance! We have a few weeks! Help me help others! You can donate by clicking the link below! #RunWithFloss #GoFundMe I’m running to raise money for The Karen E. Mumford Cancer Foundation and The Children’s Hunger […]

Videos

CLEVELAND — Michelle Knight, one of the three women who escaped years of captivity in Ariel Castro’s home, has revealed a new name for…

- Entertainment News

Joan Rivers made some questionable jokes about Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus, and is not apologizing for it.

Community

Did you know that Cleveland offers housing for individuals that are 55 and older that have legal custody of a child under 18? Fairfax Intergenerational Housing offers 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartments in a supportive environment for grandparents and other senior adults raising children. Drop by the Fairfax management office at 8113 Central Avenue […]