The 2019 BET Awards went down at the Staples Center in LA and was hosted by actress Regina Hall who opened up a show with a nod to her hometown Washington DC and Beyonce.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But before the show, our favs hit the blue carpet for the arrivals. Some slayed and some well… they tried it. From Mary J. Blige to Cardi B they were all there. Check out the best and worst fashion from the 2019 BET Awards show.
- Keyshia Cole Announces Revival Of BET Series Weeks Before She’s Set To Give Birth
- Guess What Marvel Movie Is Getting A Reboot?
- SMH: Young Dro Arrested For Attacking Girlfriend With Banana Pudding
- Philadelphia Man Climbs 15 Stories To Save Mother From Fire
- Bow Wow Insults His Very Married Ex Ciara: “I Had This B—h First. You Know That Right?” [VIDEO]
- Deyjah Harris Quickly Gathered A Fan Who Confronted Her About Not Posting A Birthday Post For Tiny
- Wig Wearing Man Robs Multiple Atlanta Area Waffle Houses
- Willie D Reveals Why He’s Running For Houston City Council, How He Defends Future Backlash, & More
- Nipsey Hussle, Drake, J. Cole and More on NBA 2K 20 Soundtrack
- Voices: Rotimi “Walk With Me”
The Best and Worst Fashion from the 2019 BET Awards was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com