The 2019 BET Awards went down at the Staples Center in LA and was hosted by actress Regina Hall who opened up a show with a nod to her hometown Washington DC and Beyonce.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But before the show, our favs hit the blue carpet for the arrivals. Some slayed and some well… they tried it. From Mary J. Blige to Cardi B they were all there. Check out the best and worst fashion from the 2019 BET Awards show.
- Win Free Tickets To The We Them Ones Comedy Tour!
- My First Time: Big Gipp Of Goodie Mob Remembers The Christmas He Got His 1st Motorcycle
- Letitia James Is Holding Powerful, Corrupt White Men Accountable During Black History Month
- God Ain’t Pleased: Glorilla’s Come Back Hit “Yeah Glo!”
- Watch: Is Porsha Williams Divorce A Publicity Stunt For RHOA?
- Brooklyn Pastor’s Lavish Lifestyle Takes Center Stage As Fraud Trial Begins
- STREAMED: SZA Returns With New Single “Saturn,” Kid Cudi Circles Back With “INSANO Nitro Mega Edition,” & More
- Jay Pharoah Tapped To Host New Fox Game Show ‘Quiz with Balls’
- Urban One Honors Attendees Speak On All Things Best In Black #UrbanOneHonors
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
The Best and Worst Fashion from the 2019 BET Awards was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com