The 2019 BET Awards went down at the Staples Center in LA and was hosted by actress Regina Hall who opened up a show with a nod to her hometown Washington DC and Beyonce.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But before the show, our favs hit the blue carpet for the arrivals. Some slayed and some well… they tried it. From Mary J. Blige to Cardi B they were all there. Check out the best and worst fashion from the 2019 BET Awards show.
- Terrell Owens Informed Stephen A. Smith That Co-Host Max Kellerman Is “Blacker” Than Him
- Floyd Mayweather Says His Retirement Is Ending In 2020
- Kodak Appeals His 46th Month Prison Sentence! [CockTALES]
- Megan Thee Stallion Speaks On Relationship With Trey Songz?
- Tyler The Creator Says “I Like Girls But…”
- Ray J Speaks On Accusations: “I Apologize For Everything…”[VIDEO]
- Victoria’s Secret Cancelled?
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland-Area Company Unveils “Pittsburgh Started It” Shirt
- What We Learned In 25 Minutes With Actor, Roland Lane [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Report: Chris Brown’s Ex Gives Birth to His Second Child [Photo]
The Best and Worst Fashion from the 2019 BET Awards was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com