Is it me or did Halloween feel like it lasted two whole weeks!? From weekend parties to actual parties on Halloween, celebs couldn’t help themselves but do the absolute MOST for Halloween in 2019. So we have to settle this – who had the hottest Halloween costume of 2019?
Deandre Hopkins of the Houston Texans took the lead early with his Genie from Aladdin costume.
Then Ciara and Russell Wilson decided to take it up a notch by re-creating Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s “Ape Sh*t” video for Halloween.
And of course, while we all await what Beyoncé chose to be for Halloween, we got plenty of solid winners from Ellen Degeneres going as Cardi B, Cardi B having a multitude of fits (the Poison Ivy one is PROBABLY NSFW) and even some genius with Swizz as Humpty Hump and Gabrielle Union turning back the clock – or looking more like yesterday with her and her daughter going as Compton Clovers!
Peep the gallery to see who won Halloween 2019!
Which Celeb Had The Best Halloween Costume Of 2019? was originally published on theboxhouston.com
1. Gabrielle Union And Daughter Kaavia As Compton Clovers
Gabrielle and baby Kaavia 💚🧡💛 pic.twitter.com/KMuopEbmbu— Blk Girl Culture (@blkgirlculture) October 27, 2019
2. Tracee Ellis Ross as DJ Quik
Tracee Ellis Ross is everything LMAOOOOOOOOO the DJ Quik homage was what I needed to see today. 😭 pic.twitter.com/1hRhPZV6ZI— Gemstone Queenpin 📿 💕 (@Octavia_Simone1) October 28, 2019
3. Missy Elliott as Missy Elliott from the Supa Dupa Fly cover
WOW🤩😱 This Halloween I decided to RECREATE my 1st album cover from 22 YEARS AGO one of these pictures I took ONLY 3 DAYS AGO the other was 22 YEARS AGO CAN YALL TELL THE DIFFERENCE??👇🏾 pic.twitter.com/6BGrjjM78w— Missy Elliott (@MissyElliott) October 28, 2019
4. Janelle Monáe
5. Rico Nasty as Mickey In BAPS
Rico Nasty as Mickey in BAPS✨ pic.twitter.com/TZiQDVGZXD— hoodlum† (@influencedbyVon) October 27, 2019
6. Deon Cole as Sho’Nuff
WELP!!!!!!! pic.twitter.com/4yV8LBOZHi— DEON COLE (@deoncole) October 27, 2019
7. Nicki Minaj and Kenneth Petty as The Joker & Harley Quinn
8. Jhené Aiko as Woman of the Seventies
9. DeAndre Hopkins as Genie from Aladdin
10. Ciara & Russell Wilson as Beyoncé and Jay-Z
Jay & Bey. pic.twitter.com/hSpu1ckwTs— Ciara (@ciara) October 30, 2019
11. Nurse Cardi B
12. Kevin Hart as The Rock
13. Saweetie as a Playboy Bunny
14. Nicki Minaj and Kenneth Petty as Chucky and Tiffany
15. LeBron James as Edward Scissorhands
16. Drake as Dennis Graham
17. Megan Thee Stallion as Mileena from Mortal Kombat and Jordyn Woods as a Sexy Ninja
18. Dwight Howard as Resputia
19. Tom Brady as a Stormtrooper
20. Kim Kardashian as Elle Woods
Elle Woods Harvard Video Essay pic.twitter.com/PNMBs2dl0C— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) October 31, 2019