Can hair extensions actually kill you? That’s what a doctor in London is speculating after Atasha Graham, 34, died from a possible allergic reaction to the adhesive used to apply her weave. The Daily Mail reports that Graham collapsed after a night of dancing at a club where her boyfriend was DJing. The sweat from […]

- Entertainment News

Thanks to faithful reader Tashia Jones (Hey, girl!), we were sent a story about all the fuss over Angelina Jolie putting extensions in the head of her daughter Zahara at just six years old. To be specific, she doesn’t have a long, flowing sew-in or something like that, but braids (the old-school Brandy kind). Radar […]