Public service announcement to Gucci Mane: hitting a fan in the head with a champagne bottle is not okay.
According to the Rolling Stone, the Atlanta police have issued an aggravated assault warrant out for rapper Gucci Mane. He reportedly hit a fan in the head with a champagne bottle at his album release party for asking to take a picture.
The fan, who happens to also be a US solider, suffered from a concussion and he to receive 10 stitches after the incident.
Here’s how he said it all went down:
“I was speaking to the security guard, and Gucci Mane hit me in the head with a bottle,” he said to Atlanta’s WSBTV. “And as I looked at him in the shock of why, one of his friends hit me in the side of my face.”
Gucci, whose real name is Radric Davis, has had multiple run-ins with the law. (He even has a battery charge for allegedly pushing a women out of a moving car!) Let’s hope justice is served.
- Meek Mill To Debut Novel Titled “Tony’s Story”
- Jodeci Booed Off Stage During London Reunion Show [VIDEO]
- LOL! “It’s Mine, I Spend It” Income Tax Parody [VIDEO] #WordEyeHeard TV
- #WordEyeHeard Radio Presents: Top 5 Artists Better Without Braids
- TJ was at Lounge 75 on Saturday Night and it was SMACKIN!!! LOOK at “TJ’s Kick It Flicks” [PHOTOS]
Check Out This Gallery