Keyshia Cole showed off her gigantic engagement ring on “The Wendy Williams Show.”
She also spoke about her wedding plans, and her mother’s stint on “Celebrity Rehab.”
On the wedding
“We’re thinking about February, but we’re trying to see with both of our schedules. They (Cavaliers) play seven or eight months straight. I would like to. I would like to have it in Bora Bora, actually.”
On her mother’s status in rehab
“I’m just hoping for the best. I can’t say if she’s doing good or bad, because I really don’t know. It’s so hard to tell with all the…I’m doing great! I’m doing great! And then you see her and it’s like no…I’m just praying, because I’d like for her to be a part of my child’s life.”
- WTF: High School Wrestler Charged With Sexual Assualt Over Controversial Move The “Butt Drag”
- Whitney Houston Surprises Gospel Fans [Video]
- Medina, Huron counties declare Level 2 Snow Emergency
- *SCHOOL CLOSING UPDATES*
- Daily SMH: A Pimp’s Business Plan…WTF?!
- Cheating With The Pastor!
- The Leak: R. Kelly New Album ‘Love Letter’
- Robyn Simone
- “10 Things I Want to Say to A Black Woman” (VIDEO)