Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon were understandably excited when they learned that they were having twins, but imagine how they felt when they found out that they were having both a boy and a girl!
Carey confirmed to Life & Style magazine that she and her husband of three years are expecting fraternal twins. “Even before we announced it was twins, I was trying to keep everything gender-neutral because I didn’t want to impose an identity on them too soon,” Mariah told Life & Style. “There were fan contests on Twitter about what gender they are and rumors about them being two boys or two girls — but nobody guessed this!”
- Peter Thomas Speaks His Mind on ‘The Real Housewives of Atlanta’
- Kem Intimately- Intimacy Tour Pre-Sale
- Steve Harvey Responds To Ex-Wife’s Allegations [AUDIO]
- Wow, Remember Former Black “American Gladiator” Storm… Now Homeless [VIDEO]
- Over 50,000 Sign Petition for Ohio Mother
- Jay-Z Partners with Will & Jada Smith to Produce ‘Annie’ Film
- Diddy Sued for $1 Trillion…SMH!!
- Terry McMillan Says Will Smith’s Kids Are Being Exploited
- Steve Harvey’s Ex Says He Was “Always A Cheater” [AUDIO]