In the divorce settlement, Christina was looking to cash in on Terius’ serious royalties he will receive for writing Beiber’s “Baby.” Dream no longer wants to give her that kind of money. So Christina took it to the Georgia court to have them enforce it. Peep the documents here.
According to Radar Online:
In a letter sent to Milian’s attorney Randy Kessler, dated January 13, “The-Dream’s” attorney claims that the multi-million dollar producer acted in “good faith” in an effort to “finalize this matter in a manner that would allow each person to do so with dignity and grace”.
But that hasn’t “been appreciated… we apparently do not have an agreement,” the lawyer wrote to Kessler.
Kessler, who also represented Tameka Foster in her divorce from R&B star Usher, told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview — “a deal is a deal.”
“Justin Bieber is not the issue here… Ms. Flores simply wants Mr. Nash to adhere to what he previously agreed upon,” he said.
Mmmm. If you’re wondering what all Chris got out the divorce settlement, she came out alright for herself. She and baby Violet get:
Visitation and parenting time with the couple’s daughter will be negotiated by both parties, but the view and goal is to have Mr. Nash able to spend as much of the time as he wants with the child, up to 50 percent, as the parties can best work out
Milian will receive $10,000 a month in child support which includes a $6,500 a month payment and up to $3,500 a month for day care, nanny and private school
Milian will receive $3,500 a month in alimony for two years or upon remarriage or proof of a meretricious relationship with the opposite sex lasting at least 60 days
Milian will receive 10 percent of the Justin Bieber single, Baby
Milian will receive free and clear a Mercedes G55
Milian and Nash will keep their own possessions, jewelry, the gifts that the other one gave them, their personal effects and each will retain title to their businesses that they currently own and operate.
- Lil Wayne Announces “I Am Music II” Tour With Nicki Minaj- Coming To #216
- Countdown To Lil Wayne Concert Tickets
- Weezy…is Nicki’s Booty Real or Fake? *Kanye Shrug*
- Flavor Flav’s Tiffany “New York” Pollard Releases Photos Of Her Looking “Natural”
- Diddy Sued For $900 Billion
- Ladies: 5 Things You Should Never Do Below the Belt!
- [PHOTOS]Guess Who Traded In The Weave For A Natural!
- Lil Wayne Shows Of His New Jewelry…A Diamond Encrusted Kobe Bryant Jersey!
- Nicki Minaj & Drake’s “Moment 4 Life” [NEW VIDEO]
- Rihanna – Strips Down In New Video S&M (Official Video)