Wyclef Jean and actor Sean Penn ended their bitter feud on Saturday night in New York City. The two bumped into each other at Haitian band T-Vice’s show at BB Kings in Times Square.
The feud began last summer when Jean announced his intent to run for president of Haiti. Penn, who spent a lot of time in Haiti following the devastating earthquake that struck the country last January, voiced his doubt that Jean could effectively lead the country. Jean struck back at a concert in New York City claiming that Penn was a cocaine addict.
Upon seeing each other, Wyclef and Sean locked themselves in a dressing room for 30 minutes in order to talk through their differences. In a show of solidarity later that night, the two Haiti activists endorsed Haitian presidential candidate Michel Martelly, who was also in attendance.
Spotted @ AllHipHop.com
- Jamie Foxx Dukes It Out at Usher Pre-Grammy Concert
- Breaking News…El Debarge Checks Into Rehabilitation Center
- Golden Voice Ted Williams Says He Wasn’t Ready For Fame
- Kobe Bryant Love Child? Hit With Papers At Game
- Step In The Name Of Love! Whitney Houston And R. Kelly Perform At The Pre Grammy Party.
- Shaq And Hoopz Reality Stars!
- WTF: Bouncer Sues Reality TV Star For Clawing His Face! [Photos Of His Face]
- OMG: Usher Is Coming To Cleveland
- Aretha Franklin Reveals New Look, Shares Her Thoughts On Star Studded Grammy Tribute
- Cleveland Soul – #216 Music