Tyra Banks has enrolled at Harvard University! The supermodel has gone back to school after 20 years, and has been admitted into one of the school’s Executive Education programs, specifically geared towards entrepreneurs.
Banks is in the two-week owner/president/management program, for which tuition is $31,000.
Rumors started swirling once Tyra tweeted a photo of herself in a Harvard Business School sweatshirt of herself (see right).
She also sent a photo of what appears to be her and some classmates, with the message: “Enriching my mind with these amazing buddies! They are sooooo intelligent! Geniuses!!!”
The Boston Herald spotted the supermodel all around town, dining, partying and “riding the Acela at South Station with her boyfriend John Utendahl.”
Read more HERE!
Most Popular Articles
- Kem Intimately- Intimacy Tour Ticket Sale
- Jamie Foxx Dukes It Out at Usher Pre-Grammy Concert
- Kobe Bryant Love Child? Hit With Papers At Game
- Breaking News…El Debarge Checks Into Rehabilitation Center
- Update: Tisha Campbell Speaks on Lung Disease
- Golden Voice Ted Williams Says He Wasn’t Ready For Fame
- Prince Kicks Kim Kardashian To The Curb, Literally… [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: Fantasia NOT Preggers….She’s Gaining Weight For….
- Shaq And Hoopz Reality Stars!