Listen Live Z107.9 WENZ Cleveland

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK. FOLLOW US ON TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM. SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE.

Z 107.9 Featured Video
CLOSE

This is so wild I can’t even write it well. A toddler was accidentally served alcohol in a kids meal at Applebee’s in Detroit.

After a few swigs from his sippy cup, the 15-month-old boy needed a ride to the hospital. Taylor Dill-Reese says her son started acting strangely after drinking what she thought was apple juice. So, she tasted it and discovered the cup contained an alcoholic margarita mix.

The boy’s blood alcohol level was .10 — over the legal limit for an adult driver. GTFOH!

Toddler Mistakenly Served Alcohol at Applebee’s: MyFoxDETROIT.com

“Nobody at the table ordered alcoholic drinks,” said Dill-Reese. “So, he definitely shouldn’t have received one.”

The mom says a manager apologized to the family but didn’t know what else to do. Thankfully the child is okay after being checked out at the hospital. Applebee’s issued a statement calling the incident “unacceptable” and promised to work with local authorities and even conduct their own investigation.

via.BMS

Also On Z 107.9:
Bey Day: 13 Times Beyonce Slayed Us Effortlessly
13 photos