Lauryn Hill has been playing shows across the country, but last night she made an appearance on ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon’ to perform during the show’s week-long tribute to Bob Marley. Lauryn, who is married and has five children with Marley’s son Rohan, sang her late father-in-law’s classics “Chances Are” and “Could You Be Loved.” Watch her tribute the legend above.
Most Popular Articles
- WTF! Lakers Own, Shannon Brown Sleeping With Teammate’s Wifey?!
- Transgendered Prostitute Releases Tell-All Book… Guess Who’s In It!
- Lebron James Is A Baller On The Court And At The Bar! SMH!!
- Serena Williams Causes Controversy On Twitter!
- Whitney Houston Banned from Prince Shows
- Win a trip to the Essence Music Festival
- Breaking News: Former Cavs Player Found Dead in Apartment
- OMG! Child Protective Services Called On Mariah Carey?!
- An Eye For An Eye: The Ultimate Payback!
- Beautiful Soul Sista Jill Scott Covers Ebony Magazine For The First Time
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
CLEVELAND BALLER BATTLE
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
‘Free Cone Day’! Here’s Where to Get Free Ice Cream in Cleveland Today!
LeBron's Biopic 'Shooting Stars' Filmed in Akron, Cleveland Heights & Canton
Uh Oh! Naked Pic of Serena Williams Goes Viral!
Win $250 PLUS Comedy Show Tickets!
Nice Mini-Skirt: Why is Young Thug Wearing It?