Maybe all those gay rumors and pictures of him wearing panties drove him to drugs…
According to TMZ reports:
We’re told De La Hoya is seeking treatment for a substance abuse problem and checked into a
California-area facility within the last few weeks.
De La Hoya has posted a flurry of very introspective tweets in the past few days, including, “Take a deep breathe and let out all that anger that makes you hate. it really is going to be o.k.” and “Stop finding excuses not to live. life is controlled by what you make of it and not of what it makes of you.”
De La Hoya retired back in 2009. He had a career record of 39-6, held several championship belts, and won an Olympic Gold Medal back in 1992.
The drug of choice hasn’t been specified but we hope that Oscar gets his life together during his time inthe clinic.
Most Popular Articles
- VIDEO: Father Having Sex With His Daughter?
- WZAK 30th Anniversary With R. Kelly
- Smh! Ex-Wrestler Indicted for HIV-Related Charges!
- Tiny’s Twitter Hacker Breaks Up With T.I. & Threatens The White House!
- Swizz Brings His Kids Together To Celebrate Daughter’s 3rd Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Tami & Evelyn Return With More Drama In “Basketball Wives” Season 3 [PREVIEW]
- NeNe Leakes Gets Dumped, Ex-Boyfriend’s Fiance To Join “RHOA”?
- The Arnold Factor: Why Married Men Have Unprotected Sex With the Mistress
- Don’t Waste Your Money: Things hotels won’t tell you
- The New Dance Craze: Boys Debut New Dance Called Sha-Nay-Nay! [VIDEO]