ALAMOGORDO, N.M.— A New Mexico man’s decision to lash out with a billboard ad saying his ex-girlfriend had an abortion against his wishes has touched off a legal debate over free speech and privacy rights.
The sign on Alamogordo’s main thoroughfare shows 35-year-old Greg Fultz holding the outline of an infant. The text reads, “This Would Have Been A Picture Of My 2-Month Old Baby If The Mother Had Decided To Not KILL Our Child!”
Fultz’s ex-girlfriend has taken him to court for harassment and violation of privacy. A domestic court official has recommended the billboard be removed.
What do you think?? Soundoff!
Most Popular Articles
- Summer Jam 2011: Buy Tickets Now
- Amber Rose Pregnant?
- Get Your Summer Jam 2011 Tickets NOW!
- Surprise Performances At Springfest Miami 2011: Drake, Bow Wow, Ace Hood, YC
- CAPTION THIS: Coco Balances A Beer Can On Her Butt
- BREAKING NEWS: Sean Kingston In Critical Condition After Crash
- Are You Ready For SJ 2011: Reminder Of Summer Jam 2010
- Bow Wow Is The Father Of A Baby Girl!
- Breaking News: LRG Founder Dead at 34
- Lil Romeo is FULLY grown!
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
New Bae Alert!? Browns Grant Delpit Rumored To Be Dating Rapper Bia
All The Times Serena Williams Posted Nude Pics
Cleveland Police Handcuff 8-Year-Old Driving Stolen Car
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL
SHOCKING! Deion Sanders' 21 year old Daughter Nude On The Net!
National Cheeseburger Day: 7 Places To Get Cheap Burgers In Cleveland!
Z107.9 Radio Mobile Apps