Rapper Wasalu “Lupe Fiasco” Jaco appeared on The O’Reilly Factor last night to discuss recent statements he made about President Barack Obama being a “terrorist.”
“Now we are used to irresponsible statements from rappers, but that’s really over-the-top,” O’Reilly said at the opening of the segment .
“You know President Obama is not a terrorist, he’s trying to do what he believes is the right thing to do,” O’Reilly told Jaco after the rapper attempted to explain his stance.
The two got into a heated debate on the war in Afghanistan, O’Reilly calling Fiasco’s understanding of the war “fallacious.”
O’Reilly dutifully presented his soundbites (“Obama is not a terrorst”), then turned to condescension, lecturing “Mr. Fiasco” that the word fallacious means wrong, and observing that few rap fans have political science Ph.Ds. Mr. Fiasco countered that his beef is not just with Obama, but with militaristic foreign policy, the root causes of terrorism and all American presidents.
Most Popular Articles
- Nia Long Reveals Baby’s Father: Meet Ime Udoka!
- Gilbert Arenas Slams Blind Date On Twitter
- Budweiser Superfest With Jill Scott
- Raven Symone Shows Off Her Figure In Vibe
- How Jordin Sparks Lost 30 Pounds!
- Kym Sellers Rises To The 2011 Heart And Soul Magazine Awards Ceremony (Video)
- Allen Iverson’s Wife Files For Divorce AGAIN!
- Top 10 Players Never To Win An NBA Title
- The Word Eye Heard Ent Report, 6-17-11: Gary Dourdan is Back at It!
- Coco: “Nicki Minaj Told Me Her Butt Is Fake!” [VIDEO]