After rumors swirled about Beyonce’s fourth album “4” possibly flopping after leaking nearly 3 weeks before the official release. Beyonce’s “4” just may make it to number 1 on the billboard charts.
By next week Beyonce may sell 300,000 copies of her new album. So far her first single ‘Run the World (Girls),’ has peaked at No. 29 on the Billboard Hot 100. “4” is currently resting comfortably at number one on the iTunes charts.
Spotted @ PinBoard Blog
Most Popular Articles
- Free’s Booty!? Trending topic!? After 2011 BET Awards!?
- BET Awards Show Live Pre-Show [Live Ustream] #BETAwardsCLE
- #GOODLAWD: @MissFree’s Ass Trends In Cleveland #FreesAss [PHOTO]
- Is Amber Rose Messing With Nicki Minaj’s Man? (Warning Graphic Pics)
- Is Fantasia Pregnant By Antwaun Cook… Again?
- Miami Heat Rumored To Be Trading Chris Bosh, He Blames Lebron & Dwyane
- Universoul Circus
- Goodness!! Rapper Mike Jones lost way too much weight . . . we hope everything is ok with him!!!
- WTF?! Red Bones Vs Brown Skin Brawl In DC [VIDEO]
- Bow Wow Says Photos Of Daughter Shai Are Not Real