Foxy Brown was seen rejoicing in court earlier this week after a Brooklyn judge decided to drop charges against her. Foxy was facing prosecution for violating an order of protection against her neighbor after mooning her last year, however the neighbor refused to testify against Foxy. While outside the courtroom, the lawyer revealed he had planned to use in her defense that Foxy wasn’t wearing any underwear on the day she allegedly ‘pulled down her panties’ as the neighbor claimed.
Now Inga is planning to file a $100 million dollar lawsuit against the city for ‘malicious’ treatment by the Assistant District Attorney’s Office.
Read more: Necole Bitchie.com
Most Popular Articles
- SUMMER JAM Takeover: uStreaming Live @3pm #SJ216
- Cleveland Summer Jam 2011 [Gallery]
- R. Kelly Catches A Case On Tour In Cleveland [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Z107.9 Interview Starts Drama With ‘Basketball Wives’ Evelyn Lozada & Jennifer Williams
- Lil Romeo and Meagan Good an item?
- Bow Wow’s Baby Mother Joie Speaks!
- Amber Rose Gets Wiz Khalifa Tattoo [PHOTO]
- Summer Jam 2011 OFFICIAL After Party
- REVEALED: T.I. & Tiny’s Official Wedding Pictures [PHOTOS]
- Miguel Vs. Lloyd Hair @ Cleveland Summer Jam 2011 [PHOTOS]