There is no arguing that Cleveland rocks, but apparently we aren’t rocking the fashion world.
GQ magazine ranked Cleveland as one of the worst dressed cities in America.
Out of 40 cities listed, Cleveland came in 30th. GQ described downtown Clevelanders as a jersey shore penal colony.
“The biggest tragedy in Cleveland may not be the withdrawal of heavy industry, or the unending disappointment in sports. It may be that, after burning all those LeBron jerseys, there was nothing left to wear,” the story’s writer said.
Vegas topped the list of worst dressed cities. Detroit fell in at the 31st slot.
Check out what else GQ had to say about Cleveland and other cities here: 5.wews.com
Most Popular Articles
- R. Kelly Catches A Case On Tour In Cleveland [VIDEO]
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Michele Bachmann On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- Woman Dies From Allergic Reaction After Having Sex With A Dog!
- Alicia Keys & SWIZZ BEAT’S Baby Boy Egypt
- Bobbi Kristina Checks Tyrese On Twitter Over Whitney Rumors
- Smooth Operator Sade Performs In Cleveland [PHOTOS]
- R. Kelly Performs Live At WZAK 30th Anniversary Concert [VIDEO]
- Monica And Shannon Brown Tie The Knot..AGAIN!
- RHOA Star Nene Leakes’ Son In Trouble With The Law Again!