Singers Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are getting a divorce, PEOPLE Magazine reports.
“This was a very difficult decision,” the couple told the magazine. “It is a painful time for all involved and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time.”
The couple also said they have reached “amicable conclusions on all matters.”
They wed in 2004 and have 3-year-old twins, Max and Emme.
Lopez was a judge on “American Idol” last season, but has not yet announced if she will return to the show. In addition to her musical career, she has starred in films including “The Wedding Planner,” “Maid in Manhattan,” and “The Back-up Plan.”
I saw this at msnbc.com
Most Popular Articles
- SUMMER JAM Takeover: uStreaming Live @3pm #SJ216
- Cleveland Summer Jam 2011 [Gallery]
- Cleveland Interview Starts Drama With Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada & Jennifer Williams
- Miguel Vs. Lloyd Hair @ Cleveland Summer Jam 2011 [PHOTOS]
- Shots Fired: Miguel Apologizes To Lloyd’s Hair [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Bow Wow’s Baby Mother Joie Speaks!
- Pinky!? Saved by a Church!? Wow!
- Ohio Homecoming: Bone & Drake on the Lake
- Summer Jam 2011 All Access [Trailer]
- The Interview That Ended Jennifer & Evelyn’s Friendship [VIDEO]