Last night Justin Timberlake stop by ‘Late Night With Jimmy Fallon’ to promote his latest flick ‘Friends With Benefits’, which make this Justin Timberlake’s second visit to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon in only 10 months. During the interview, Jimmy and Justin felt it was only right that they treated their fans to another serving of a trip down Hip hop memory lane.The two covered at least 18 Hip Hop songs including Lil Wayne’s ‘A Milli’, DJ Khaled’s ‘All I Do Is Win’ and Rick Ross’s “BMF (Blowing Money Fast)”.
In case you missed it, check out Part 1 below:
- Gospel Music Icon Bishop F.C. Barnes Passes Away
- Cleveland Interview Starts Drama With Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada & Jennifer Williams
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Michele Bachmann On ‘The View’ [VIDEO]
- Shots Fired: Miguel Apologizes To Lloyd’s Hair [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Up-Date: Funeral Arrangements Set For Gospel Singer Bishop F.C. Barnes
- Alicia Keys & SWIZZ BEAT’S Baby Boy Egypt
- R. Kelly Catches A Case On Tour In Cleveland [VIDEO]
- Terry McMillan: Follow Up To ‘Waiting To Exhale’ Almost Ready
- Amber Rose Gets Wiz Khalifa Tattoo [PHOTO]
- RHOA Star Nene Leakes’ Son In Trouble With The Law Again!
- BET’s ‘Sunday Best’ Returns For Fourth Season