NBA star Ron Artest aka Metta World Peace revealed to our friends TMZ that he has been divorced from his ex-wife Kimsha Hatfield-Artest for two years.
Get all the details below:
“We found out Ron quietly got divorced from Kimsha on June 30, 2009. The couple shares joint custody of their 3 kids and their relationship is extremely amicable — we’re told they get along better than when they were married.
The couple married in 2003.”
Kimsha Hatfield-Artest will be joining the cast of Shaunie O’Neal’s first season of “Basketball Wives: LA” show on August 29th,2011.
Most Popular Articles
- Queen Latifah’s Girlfriend Will Take Her Back If She Kicks Her Nasty Habits
- Basketball Wives Lawsuit!
- Cleveland Serial Killer, Anthony Sowell Found Guilty
- SPOTTED: Alicia Keys, Swizz Beats & Baby Egypt [PHOTOS]
- Nas On Death Of Winehouse: “Why You Couldn’t Chill??”
- SERIAL KILLER FOUND GUILTY OF MURDERING 11 BLACK WOMEN
- Drake’s Opening Pitch at Indian’s Game [VIDEO]
- SAD: Amy Winehouse Found Dead!
- Top 10 Things Men Find Unattractive About Women (Add What You Think HERE)
- The Interview That Started The Feud
- Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Working On A “Secret Project” [Video]
- Patti Labelle Praises Ledisi As Her Successor [VIDEO]
- Celebrities We’d Like to See Without Their Weaves [PHOTOS]
- Estelle Performs at Global Fusion Festival [VIDEO]
- 6 Reasons Lil Mama Deserves Respect
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
Three Dead Bodies Found ‘Bound and Gagged’ Near Akron
CLEVELAND BALLER BATTLE
The Chloe Bailey & Damson Idris Sex Scene in Swarm Has the Internet TALKIN!
Nicki Minaj Goes At Cardi B Fans Over Photoshop Claims
Uh Oh! Naked Pic of Serena Williams Goes Viral!
Big Meech Shutting Down "BMF WIVES" Reality Show