Co-Founder of the infamous Roc-A-Fella Records, Dame Dash, continues to make headlines over his financial issues. According to multiple reports, Dame owes nearly $3 million dollars to the IRS for past taxes.
The Detroit News reports the IRS filed a tax lien against the former Rocawear executive on June 30 with the New York City Register’s Office.
Dash’s current tax lien is just the latest in a series of major debt problems for the 40-year-old former hip-hop mogul. In August 2008, The New York Post reported that Dash and his then-wife, fashion designer Rachel Roy, were facing foreclosure on two of their New York homes after Eastern Savings Bank filed a lawsuit against them claiming the pair hadn’t paid their mortgage since January of that year. At the time, Dash also owed the IRS $2 million in back taxes.
Most Popular Articles
- Lil Wayne and Lauren London’s Son Picture Revealed!
- Da Brat Gets a Sexy, Stylish Makeover for Vibe [PHOTOS]
- Meet Lauren London’s & Lil Wayne’s Baby [PHOTO]
- Bow Wow “Sh*t On My Mind” [NEW VIDEO]
- Da Brat Turns Up The Sexy For Vibe
- Video: Drake parties with DJ Steph Floss in Cleveland
- Woman And Her #Hoodrat Friend Force Beer And Cocaine Onto Her Toddler And Baby
- Nicki Minaj & Boyfriend Get Into Another Fight!
- Omarion Addresses Bisexuality Press Release In Interview
- Blind Item: Which Rapper Is Broke?
- [ione-gallery id=”808025″ src=”http://theurbandaily.com”%5D