Check out the behind the scenes footage of Beyonce’s cover shoot for her new #1 album “4″. With her hit song ’1+1′ as the background music, Beyoncé and Parisian photographer Greg Gex shot the footage On a warm spring afternoon in Paris.
Watch the behind the scenes footage below:
Most Popular Articles
- Queen Latifah’s Girlfriend Will Take Her Back If She Kicks Her Nasty Habits
- Basketball Wives Lawsuit!
- Cleveland Serial Killer, Anthony Sowell Found Guilty
- SPOTTED: Alicia Keys, Swizz Beats & Baby Egypt [PHOTOS]
- Nas On Death Of Winehouse: “Why You Couldn’t Chill??”
- SERIAL KILLER FOUND GUILTY OF MURDERING 11 BLACK WOMEN
- Drake’s Opening Pitch at Indian’s Game [VIDEO]
- SAD: Amy Winehouse Found Dead!
- Top 10 Things Men Find Unattractive About Women (Add What You Think HERE)
- The Interview That Started The Feud
- Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Working On A “Secret Project” [Video]
- Patti Labelle Praises Ledisi As Her Successor [VIDEO]
- Celebrities We’d Like to See Without Their Weaves [PHOTOS]
- Estelle Performs at Global Fusion Festival [VIDEO]
- 6 Reasons Lil Mama Deserves Respect