Hard work is paying off for Diddy’s son, Justin Combs.
Justin, who plays football for New York’s Iona Prep, is being recruited by several colleges reports USA Today.
Back in April, Diddy sent out a tweet asking colleges to take a look at his son’s highlight reel, and it looks like they paid attention.
Virginia, Wyoming, Middle Tennessee State and UAB have already made offers to the 5-9, 175 pound cornerback according to Greg Powers of Scouts Inc.
Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas State, UCLA, Arizona State, Cincinnati and Illinois are also showing interest in the 17-year old.
“I talked to the coach at Illinois, and they told me that they were going to give me an offer,” Justin said. “They seemed very excited. We talked about the academics, the football team, the campus, the life there and stuff like that just so I could know a little bit about it. I am going to go out there and see the campus soon before my season. I just want to show my hard work and how it pays off and to show that I deserve that spot and I deserve that scholarship. This why I deserve that scholarship — I am going to show you why.”
That’s a really good look for the kid. I’m sure his dad is really proud of him.
Check out Justin playing ball in the video below.
Most Popular Articles
- Queen Latifah’s Girlfriend Will Take Her Back If She Kicks Her Nasty Habits
- Basketball Wives Lawsuit!
- Cleveland Serial Killer, Anthony Sowell Found Guilty
- SPOTTED: Alicia Keys, Swizz Beats & Baby Egypt [PHOTOS]
- Nas On Death Of Winehouse: “Why You Couldn’t Chill??”
- SERIAL KILLER FOUND GUILTY OF MURDERING 11 BLACK WOMEN
- Drake’s Opening Pitch at Indian’s Game [VIDEO]
- SAD: Amy Winehouse Found Dead!
- Top 10 Things Men Find Unattractive About Women (Add What You Think HERE)
- The Interview That Started The Feud
- Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Working On A “Secret Project” [Video]
- Patti Labelle Praises Ledisi As Her Successor [VIDEO]
- Celebrities We’d Like to See Without Their Weaves [PHOTOS]
- Estelle Performs at Global Fusion Festival [VIDEO]
- 6 Reasons Lil Mama Deserves Respect