A cause of death has not been determined. Smith was 66 years old.
The 6-foot-7 Smith was drafted by the then Baltimore Colts in 1967 and spent five seasons with that team. Smith also spent two seasons each with Oakland and Houston, but won the 1971 Super Bowl with the Colts.
Smith is known by many movie fans as the gentle giant “Moses Hightower” in the Police Academy series of movies.
Most Popular Articles
- Retired Cavs Player’s Unsolved Murder Draws Lawsuit from Family, 911 Calls Ignored
- Diddy and J-Lo Back Together Again
- New Music By Johnny Gill ‘In The Mood’ [VIDEO]
- BET Cancels Mo’Nique’s Talk Show
- 4 People Shot, 1 Killed During The George Clinton Concert At The Unity Festival Luke Easter Park!! [Video]
- Exclusive Interview w/ Meeka Claxton From Basketball Wives
- Fantasia Makes Big Announcement! [VIDEO]
- Fantasia Announces She’s Pregnant [VIDEO]
- Keyshia Cole Brings Out Son On Stage [VIDEO]
- Keyshia Cole Rocks Interesting Hairstyle At Performance [VIDEO]
- [ione-gallery id=”1100225″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D