This video is scary to watch! It show gunmen shooting right into a Septa bus in Philadelphia and threatening passengers. Four people will head to trial after Penny Chapman, allegedly upset that another passenger criticized her for spanking her child, called and asked for her friends to shoot at the passenger when the bus got to her stop.
Chapman was on the Route 47 Septa bus heading north on 7th Street. The video below shows her son running up and down the aisle. Finally she grabs the squirming child, and appears to spank him.
A man sitting behind her doesn’t like what he sees, so he threatens to turn her in for child abuse. Chapman then made a phone call, prosecutors said. Minutes later, she got off the back door of the bus. Prosecutors say the boy’s uncle, Angel Lecourt, is waiting for them outside. Lecourt helps them off, and then holds the door for brothers Karon and Raheen Patterson, who start firing into the bus with a large assault rifle and a handgun.
Most Popular Articles
- Exclusive Interview w/ Meeka Claxton From Basketball Wives
- Kelly Rowland Has Emotional Breakdown Over Beyonce Message
- Video: Machine Gun Kelly signs a record deal
- Caught On Tape: Nicki Minaj Attack [AUDIO]
- Rihanna Gets Half Naked & Crazy For Carnival [PHOTOS]
- 4 Things Wrong With Eric Williams Throwing A Drink In Jennifer’s Face
- Rihanna Grinding at Carnival!?
- Nicki Minaj & Scaff Beezy 911 Call Revealed [AUDIO]
- BALLIN’: Inside Will & Jada Pinkett Smith’s Massive Malibu Home [PHOTOS]
- Casey Anthony Spotted in Ohio! [VIDEO]