“Single Ladies” creator Queen Latifah, recently sat down with Sister2Sister magazine and dished about what she looks for in a woman, and we were quite surprised to learn that she likes a woman covered up and not showing her goodies.
“I just like ladies who have class. Period,” she said, “and if it’s ‘T and A’ you’re sellin,’ that’s fine, as long as that’s what you’re selling. But you don’t have to show everything, you know?”
You don’t have to show everything; you don’t have to put it all out there to attract a guy. Because what kind of guy are you gonna attract? What is he really looking for? If you wanna be a booty call, I guess you can throw it all out there. (laughs) But if you’re looking for a relationship with someone who respects you and respects things other than your body—your mind, your spirit, your personality, your smile—then you have to kind of exude that more so than just yo’ booty and yo’ t*tties.
The full interview should be hitting newsstands soon.
Ladies, take it from the Queen, trashy and sexy should never be confused with one another.
Most Popular Articles
- Retired Cavs Player’s Unsolved Murder Draws Lawsuit from Family, 911 Calls Ignored
- Diddy and J-Lo Back Together Again
- New Music By Johnny Gill ‘In The Mood’ [VIDEO]
- BET Cancels Mo’Nique’s Talk Show
- 4 People Shot, 1 Killed During The George Clinton Concert At The Unity Festival Luke Easter Park!! [Video]
- Exclusive Interview w/ Meeka Claxton From Basketball Wives
- Fantasia Makes Big Announcement! [VIDEO]
- Fantasia Announces She’s Pregnant [VIDEO]
- Keyshia Cole Brings Out Son On Stage [VIDEO]
- Keyshia Cole Rocks Interesting Hairstyle At Performance [VIDEO]