Could iconic singer Janet Jackson be headed down the aisle for the third time? Word around the water cooler is that Janet and her billionaire boyfriend Wissam Al Mana are preparing to jump the broom as early as later this year. According to the rumor mill, the two have been engaged since last year, when Wissam popped the question with a 15 carat diamond ring while Janet was on the ‘Number One: Up Close and Personal Tour.’
JJ’s first marriage was back in 1984 to R&b singer James DeBarge, but the union only lasted a year before it was annulled. Seven years later, she married music video director Rene Elizondo and the marriage lasted nine years. Though she dated famed producer Jermaine Dupri for 7 years, the two never tied the knot and parted ways in 2009.
Back in November 2010, Janet told Access Hollywood that’s she’s been trying to settle down for quite some time:
“I’d love to have a family. But really, it’s in God’s hands. So, if it’s meant to be, I’ll have one. I hope it does.”
That was a giant leap from her previous conversation with E! online in 2008. While dating Jermaine Dupri, she was on the fence as to whether or not she would ever get married again:
“The thing it, I don’t know if I ever will or won’t get married again. I’m very happy where I am. I just think I jinx marriages, but that’s not going to stop me from loving.”
If true, it may be time for JD to get that Janet tattoo covered.
Most Popular Articles
- Video: Machine Gun Kelly signs a record deal
- Nicki Minaj & Scaff Beezy 911 Call Revealed [AUDIO]
- Nicki Minaj Has A Nip Slip!
- NICKI MINAJ HAS A NIP SLIP! [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Family Opens Fire Into Bus With Assault Rifles!
- You Know You’re From Cleveland When…
- BALLIN’: Inside Will & Jada Pinkett Smith’s Massive Malibu Home [PHOTOS]
- Casey Anthony Spotted in Ohio! [VIDEO]
- Oprah Gives President Obama A Big Birthday Gift
- Jennifer Williams Talks About The Drink-In-The-Face Splash Heard Around The World [VIDEO]
[ione-gallery id=”1574105″ src=”http://hellobeautiful.com”%5D