During a recent broadcast of his morning radio show, Steve Harvey put on his boxing gloves and took a punch at professor Cornel West and his sidekick Tavis Smiley for their criticism of President Obama. As of late, West and Smiley have criticized President Obama for not helping poor people and catering to the wealthy.
Reverend Al Sharpton, Tom Joyner, and now Harvey are firing back at West and Smiley.
Harvey recently clowned Smiley and West on his radio show saying:
“I was a huge fan of Cornel West,” said Harvey. “Tavis, I seen him coming a mile away. His anger started when he had a town hall meeting, President Obama couldn’t come because of the campaign trail and he sent Mrs. Obama. He has held that grudge every since. You don’t have any real basis behind your dislike for this man…you keep masking it saying it’s not about hate. Then what is it about? Poverty existed before January 20, 2008. Where was your damn bus then?”
Listen to the what Harvey had to say about the situation below:
h5 class=”widgettitle”>Most Popular Articles
- NICKI MINAJ HAS A NIP SLIP! [PHOTOS]
- Congressional Black Caucus Announces Almost 100 Employers Job Initiative Starts In Cleveland
- WTF! Lil Kim Caught Wearing No Panties On the Stage [PHOTO]
- Miguel Reveals His….Girlfriend?
- You Know You’re From Cleveland When…
- WTF: Rihanna Humps A 60 Year Old White Man [PHOTOS]
- Drake Sends Message To Big Sean & Nicki Minaj While Performing On Stage
- KATT WILLIAMS KICKED OUT OF HIS OWN COMEDY SHOW
- Royce Reed “BASKETBALL WIVES” STAR Suffers Seizure at Charity Event
- Is Stacey Dash Getting Fired From “Single Ladies”?