NBA ballers Derek Fisher And Ron Artest stopped by the “Lopez Tonight” show to kick it with George Lopez on the final taping of his recently canceled show.
Artest and Fisher joined former talk show Arsenio Hall and actress Eva Longoria on the set to help send George off on his next business move.
On the show, Artest explained how and why he changed his name to “Metta World Peace,” and Derek Fisher talked about auditioning for this upcoming season of “Dancing with the Stars.”
Most Popular Articles
- IT’S FREE: Get A Free SmartPhone In One Click
- Get a FREE Smartphone!
- Kid Dunks on Lebron James!
- Nicki Minaj Gives Drake A Lap Dance! [VIDEO]
- C’MON SON! Kobe Bryant Fighting In Church??
- Possible “OVERDOSE” As Mega-Church Pator Found Dead In Hotel With Drugs
- Coupled Up: Shaq, Kevin Hart, & Matt Barnes Spotted w/ Their Lady Loves [PHOTOS]
- WTF! Young Man Found Dead After Murder-For-Hire FaceBook Post! Coincidence Or Have People Really Lost Their Minds?
- Nicki Minaj Gives Drake A Kiss & Lap Dance [VIDEO]
- [Video] Nicki Minaj Gives Drake A Lap Dance!
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
OKC Thunder’s Josh Giddey Under Investigation For Alleged Relationship With A Minor, X Users Are Dunking On Him
All The Times Serena Williams Posted Nude Pics
Win Free Tickets To See Drake & J. Cole In Cleveland!
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
Purchase Your Z1079 White Out Tickets Today!
Kim Porter Has A New Boo And Diddy Isn't Havin It!
South Euclid Lyndhurst Principal Dies After Cancer Battle