says bullsh*t denies that he hurt a young man out of anger because he thought the man was taking his picture in a San Diego church.
“Mr. Bryant is aware of the baseless allegations asserted against him,” said a statement issued by attorney Mark Campbell, “and is prepared to defend against them fully.”
Campbell identifies Bryant’s alleged accuser as Thomas Hagos, 20, of San Diego.
Hagos says he was injured at a local church in an incident involving NBA superstar Kobe Bryant. Witnesses say Bryant was attending a church service at St. Therese of Carmel in Carmel Valley Sunday and thought someone was taking pictures of him with a cellphone.
According to the police report, Bryant took the phone from the man, but didn’t see any pictures. He then left the church. The man claims he injured his wrist in the incident and had to go to the hospital for treatment (seriously!). Police are continuing their investigation into the man’s claims.
Do you think this man was really injured or just trying to get paid?
Most Popular Articles
- Get a FREE Smartphone!
- Da Brat has a new Boo!
- C’MON SON! Kobe Bryant Fighting In Church??
- Referee commits suicide after police find wife killed in home
- Possible “OVERDOSE” As Mega-Church Pator Found Dead In Hotel With Drugs
- WTF! Young Man Found Dead After Murder-For-Hire FaceBook Post! Coincidence Or Have People Really Lost Their Minds?
- Charli Baltimore Shaves Her Head & Gets A Tattoo [PHOTOS]
- Man Accused of Killing Souljah Slim Found Dead!
- Celebrities We’d Like to See Without Their Weaves [PHOTOS]
- Delonte West Applies For Job At Home Depot
- [ione-gallery id=”608135″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D