According to police in Lorain, OH, Brytny McCall found daughter, Trnyty, 1, with crack cocaine around her mouth in her home on Aug. 19th. McCall opened the baby’s mouth and found a bag of cocaine.
McCall told police that the child must have found the drugs in the home and that they belonged to her mother, Anna Irizarry, who allegedly abuses the drug.
Authorities seized the bag and called Lorain County Children Services to investigate.
When the grandmother returned home, Brytny accused her of leaving drugs around the house. Irizarry then told police on scene that Children Services were already scheduled to take the children (the child found with the drugs is a twin) away from Brytny the next day and didn’t seem concerned about her granddaughter’s incident. She also told police her daughter (Brytny) had a history of being “unruly”.
Trnyty was taken for treatment, accompanied by her mother, Brytny. Her current condition is unknown.
Anna Irizarry was arrested for endangering children, possession of drugs cocaine, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Most Popular Articles
- SHOCKING! Couple Adopted 2 Daughters, Then Beat Them To Death! [VIDEO]
- Get a FREE Smartphone!
- J-Hud Goes Ham On A Fan On Twitter For Questioning Her Weight Loss And “Gay” Husband
- Toya Carter’s New Husband Memphitz Arrested On Gun Charges
- Doctors Told Her She Miscarried, Truth Is Baby Was Still Alive
- Royce Reed’s “Basketball Wives” Boyfriend Gets Another Woman Pregnant
- Keyshia Cole & Daniel Gibson Give Back: Braids & Fades [EVENT]
- Happy Birthday Michael Jackson Tribute
- Former RHOA Star Lisa Wu-Hartwell and Ed Hartwell Split