One of the guys from the R&B group B2K is being sued by the State of California for more than ONE MILLION DOLLARS for allegedly operating an illegal marijuana dispensary in L.A. … TMZ has learned.
Law enforcement officials believe 25-year-old Dreux Pierre Frederic — aka Lil’ Fizz — is one of the owners of the Little Amsterdam weed shop in West Hollywood, CA., which opened for business on July, 1, 2010.
Problem is … dude opened the shop in an area where weed shops are strictly prohibited … this according to the lawsuit, filed Wednesday in L.A. County Superior Court.
In the docs, prosecutors want Lil’ Fizz to shut down his operation ASAP … PLUS, they want him to pay a $2,500 fine for every day the shop has been open … which currently totals 477 days … so, $1,192,500.
And there’s more … prosecutors also want Fizz to pay for law enforcement costs and attorney’s fees related to the case … which could add up to another $750,000.
We’ve reached out to Little Amsterdam for comment … but the person who picked up the phone wasn’t talking.
Most Popular Articles
- Keyshia Cole Celebrates 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Webbie Banned from 106 & Park For Talking Dirty to Rocsi! [VIDEO]
- Diggy Simmons Explicit Photos Surfaces
- Kent State Student Found Dead in his Dorm.
- 10 Mistakes Women Make in the Bedroom
- Beyonce Attempts To Prove She Really Is Pregnant, Shows Baby Bump [PHOTOS]
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Seen Making Out After “SNL” Performance!
- Meek Mills Frustrated After Wale Interrupts And Crashes His Interview
- LeBron James Dissed By Magic Johnson! [VIDEO]
- Rick Ross Before His Second Seizure [VIDEO]