The K-squad is telling friends … they read Michelle’s new interview with iVillage … in which she said, “Barack really thinks some of the Kardashians — when they watch that stuff — he doesn’t like that as much.”
We’re told the Kardashians were “surprised” by the news … because Obama personally told Khloe he thought “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” was a “great show” when they met last year.
In fact, the Kardashians believe Sasha and Malia could actually LEARN something from the show … because it features girls in real-life situations facing real-life problems … health, relationships, the whole gamut.
As for why Khloe was even invited to the White House … she tagged along with her Lakers star husband Lamar Odom, who was invited to celebrate his 2010 NBA Finals victory.
Most Popular Articles
- Keyshia Cole Celebrates 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Webbie Banned from 106 & Park For Talking Dirty to Rocsi! [VIDEO]
- Diggy Simmons Explicit Photos Surfaces
- Kent State Student Found Dead in his Dorm.
- 10 Mistakes Women Make in the Bedroom
- Beyonce Attempts To Prove She Really Is Pregnant, Shows Baby Bump [PHOTOS]
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Seen Making Out After “SNL” Performance!
- Meek Mills Frustrated After Wale Interrupts And Crashes His Interview
- LeBron James Dissed By Magic Johnson! [VIDEO]
- Rick Ross Before His Second Seizure [VIDEO]