BAINBRIDGE, OH (WOIO) –
Police in Bainbridge say a half-naked drunk woman led them on high-speed chase.
The police pursuit happened on October 11th.
The chief tells 19 Action News they tried to stop Erin Holdsworth, 28, for speeding, as she was traveling over 100 miles an hour.
Geauga County deputies were called to assist. The police put down stop sticks, which punctured her tires.
Police say Holdsworth was only wearing a G-string, fishnet stockings and stiletto heels.
She was also apparently extremely combative and when she was in the back of the squad car, she kicked out the back window.
Charges are pending.
Article Courtesy of WOIO 19 Action News
Most Popular Articles
- WTF! Man Releases Wild Animals Loose In Ohio, Man And Animals Dead [VIDEO]
- Beyonce’s mom spills daughter’s pregnancy secrets
- ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Former “Saturday Night Live” Cast Member Admits Crack Addiction
- Outrageous Sex Crimes! 6 Pastors & 1 Rabbi Leader Arrested!
- Have Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga Split?
- Warrensville Heights shooting kills 1, injures 1
- The Female Orgasm is biologically important
- Serial Rapist Targeting Women of Delta Sigma Theta!
- Access Cleveland Podcast: The Cast of “The Bridge of No Return” (Full Interview)
- DID MATHEW TRY TO BUY A KID FOR HIS DAUGHTER?
Krayzie Bone 'Fighting For His Life' In LA Hospital, Per Report
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
New Bae Alert!? Browns Grant Delpit Rumored To Be Dating Rapper Bia
All The Times Serena Williams Posted Nude Pics
Cleveland Police Handcuff 8-Year-Old Driving Stolen Car
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL
SHOCKING! Deion Sanders' 21 year old Daughter Nude On The Net!
National Cheeseburger Day: 7 Places To Get Cheap Burgers In Cleveland!