I’m starting to get a very Batman and Robin feel from Jay-Z and Kanye—except no one is really the sidekick. AskMen.com just released its list of the Top 49 Men of 2011 and look who made the list: Hov and Yeezy. Together yet again.
Kanye West even beat out his mentor, claiming the number 5 spot thanks to his new clothing line debut, and the highly anticipated “Watch the Throne” album and tour with Jay, who ranked at a cool #15. Steve Jobs is number 1.
Check out the full list here. How do you think Jay-Z and Kanye compare to the competition? Is there anyone more appealing?
Most Popular Articles
- WTF! Man Releases Wild Animals Loose In Ohio, Man And Animals Dead [VIDEO]
- Beyonce’s mom spills daughter’s pregnancy secrets
- ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Former “Saturday Night Live” Cast Member Admits Crack Addiction
- Outrageous Sex Crimes! 6 Pastors & 1 Rabbi Leader Arrested!
- Have Jennifer Hudson and David Otunga Split?
- Warrensville Heights shooting kills 1, injures 1
- The Female Orgasm is biologically important
- Serial Rapist Targeting Women of Delta Sigma Theta!
- Access Cleveland Podcast: The Cast of “The Bridge of No Return” (Full Interview)
- DID MATHEW TRY TO BUY A KID FOR HIS DAUGHTER?