New York Knick Amar’e Stoudemire pokes fun at the current NBA lockout in this video for Nike. The six-time All Star applies for a job at Foot Locker and he tells his manager that if he can sell tickets to basketball games he can sell sneakers. Watch the video to find out what he buys with his first paycheck. Hey, at least it isn’t driving a furniture truck.
Most Popular Articles
- Drake’s Ex Girlfriend Speaks Says ‘He Was A Phenomenal Peach Eater’
- World Premiere: Beyonce ‘Party’ Music Video ft. J. Cole
- Beyonce’ and Draya of BBW May Have Something in Common
- Rack Up Your Z-Point: Play Games To Get Points And Win Concert Tickets & Prizes
- SMH: Man Arrested For Raping His Mom & Bragging About It
- It’s Wrap! Guess Which Celebrity Couple Has Called It Quits!
- Nicki Minaj Talks Sex: “I Was Scared Of…”
- Beyonce Baby Bump Watch [PHOTOS]
- BBall Wives: Royce Reed Tying the Knot With Another Baller? [PHOTOS]
- Knock Out! Jim Jones Allegedly Jumped In Harlem
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
OKC Thunder’s Josh Giddey Under Investigation For Alleged Relationship With A Minor, X Users Are Dunking On Him
All The Times Serena Williams Posted Nude Pics
Win Free Tickets To See Drake & J. Cole In Cleveland!
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
Purchase Your Z1079 White Out Tickets Today!
Kim Porter Has A New Boo And Diddy Isn't Havin It!
These Are The Rappers Who Love Donald Trump