A domestic-violence dispute in Pembroke Park, Florida ends with a car plunging into a lake, one man dying, and sheriff’s deputies jumping in to rescue his wife and 3-year-old daughter.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, someone phoned in a report about a couple fighting around 12:30 a.m. but when deputies arrived, they couldn’t find anyone.
That’s because 27-year-old Sandro Michel was hitting his wife (he had three prior domestic-violence arrests) while she was driving, causing her to lose control of the car and plunge into a lake.
A BSO corporal then heard “cries for help” coming from somewhere in the darkness, when she noticed it was a woman struggling to stay afloat in the lake.
Deputies hopped in the water, and Navarro was able to pull Michel’s wife to safety — although she was screaming that her 3-year-old daughter was still stuck in the car.
Read the rest here:
Most Popular Articles
- DAYS BEFORE WEDDING & BABY.. COUPLE LEARNS THEY ARE “BROTHER & SISTER”
- The Real Reason Andre 3000 Wasn’t in Beyonce’s “Party” Video…
- Vivica A. Fox’s Ex-Fiance Slimm Speaks: “I Hate Drama, I Had To Walk Away”
- LOCAL NEWS: Mother Wants Daughter’s Shooters Brought To Justice
- LOCAL NEWS: Family Gets Letter From Dead Mother
- Ray J Told Us (SMH)
- Dr. Conrad Murray Found Guilty
- Lesbian Lovers Given Life Sentence for Child’s Beating Death Fall Out in Court(Video)
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
All The Times Serena Williams Posted Nude Pics
OKC Thunder’s Josh Giddey Under Investigation For Alleged Relationship With A Minor, X Users Are Dunking On Him
Purchase Your Z1079 White Out Tickets Today!
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
Kim Porter Has A New Boo And Diddy Isn't Havin It!
These Are The Rappers Who Love Donald Trump
Will Smith Allegedly Got Busy With Duane Martin, According To Former Assistant