*Pregnant women often crave odd foods—pickles, ice cream, crackers—and Beyonce admits she’s joined the bandwagon.
“I don’t know if you call it weird, but I’m having ketchup with everything,” said the singer who is with child.
Beyonce, who is expecting a girl with her husband Jay Z, said she eatsketchup all day every day.
She added, “I really liked it before I was pregnant, but I now literally won’t eat anything without it. Breakfast, lunch or dinner—I need to have a bottle of ketchup close at hand.”
Beyonce is also excited that her former group-mate Kelly Rowland—who is currently a judge on the UK version of ‘X Factor’—will get to be an aunt to her tot.
“Kelly is my sister—it’s that simple,” Beyonce said. “I’ve known her since we were 16 and she’s another daughter to my mother. Auntie Kelly is going to be involved. I know she’s spending a lot of time in the UK at the moment but we still speak all the time.”
Most Popular Articles
- Meek Mill Gets Tattoo On Chest…But It’s Spelled Wrong #FAIL
- VIDEO: Mistress Attacks Pastor During Sermon!
- – Rumored NICKI MINAJ And DRAKE SEXTAPE!! (Warning EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT)
- Drake Goes Off on Social Media After #TakeCareComesWith Insults! [PHOTOS]
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
- Draya Wants You To Pray For Her & Her Sex Tape
- Amber Rose Shows Off New Hairstyle At “Master Of The Mix” Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Video: R.I.P. Heavy D…Last Interview Before Passing At The Young Age Of 44
- L.A. Basketball Wife Draya’s Secret Sextape!
- Trina Works The Strip Pole For New Video “Red Bottoms” [PHOTOS]