If you hadn’t heard Alicia Keys is the latest artist to catch the DJ bug. The R&B superstar introduced her new alter-ego DJ AK-47 (yeaaa…idk about that), during an event at Yotel with her husband Swizz Beatz back on October 29th. The packedhouse cheered her on as Busta Rhymes and Swizz hyped the crowed even more.
“I learned how to DJ at 9:45 tonight,” said DJ Mrs. AK-47, who started a Twitter account and plans to release a mixtape.
Most Popular Articles
- Meek Mill Gets Tattoo On Chest…But It’s Spelled Wrong #FAIL
- VIDEO: Mistress Attacks Pastor During Sermon!
- – Rumored NICKI MINAJ And DRAKE SEXTAPE!! (Warning EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT)
- Drake Goes Off on Social Media After #TakeCareComesWith Insults! [PHOTOS]
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
- Draya Wants You To Pray For Her & Her Sex Tape
- Amber Rose Shows Off New Hairstyle At “Master Of The Mix” Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Video: R.I.P. Heavy D…Last Interview Before Passing At The Young Age Of 44
- L.A. Basketball Wife Draya’s Secret Sextape!
- Trina Works The Strip Pole For New Video “Red Bottoms” [PHOTOS]