Drake spoke about the sonic direction of his new album Take Care, but he was very misleading when talking about the project dropping on November 15th. Drizzy said Take Care was full of “impactful drops and heavy sounds.” However, half of the album feels as though it’s dominated by sleepy R&B sounds.
Not that there’s anything wrong with R&B-infused hip-hop, because Drake does it extremely well. But is he setting up his fans who prefer harder sounds for disappointment? Check out Take Care for yourself when it officially drops on Tuesday, November 15th!
Get More: Music News
Most Popular Articles
- Meek Mill Gets Tattoo On Chest…But It’s Spelled Wrong #FAIL
- VIDEO: Mistress Attacks Pastor During Sermon!
- – Rumored NICKI MINAJ And DRAKE SEXTAPE!! (Warning EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT)
- Drake Goes Off on Social Media After #TakeCareComesWith Insults! [PHOTOS]
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
- Draya Wants You To Pray For Her & Her Sex Tape
- Amber Rose Shows Off New Hairstyle At “Master Of The Mix” Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Video: R.I.P. Heavy D…Last Interview Before Passing At The Young Age Of 44
- L.A. Basketball Wife Draya’s Secret Sextape!
- Trina Works The Strip Pole For New Video “Red Bottoms” [PHOTOS]