Heavy D will be laid to rest at a very private funeral ceremony in New York next Friday — and TMZ has learned only a select number of the rapper’s famous friends have been invited to attend.
We’re told Heavy’s family has organized a public viewing on Thursday — and anyone who wants to pay tribute to the hip hop legend is encouraged to show up.
But the following day, the burial service is V.I.P. only — and the invite list only includes close members of Heavy’s family and dear friends, such as Diddy, Mary J. Blige, a few of the Wayans brothers … and others.
We’re told Eddie F and G-Whiz — former members of Heavy D and the Boyz — are also on the invite list.
Most Popular Articles
- Meek Mill Gets Tattoo On Chest…But It’s Spelled Wrong #FAIL
- VIDEO: Mistress Attacks Pastor During Sermon!
- – Rumored NICKI MINAJ And DRAKE SEXTAPE!! (Warning EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT)
- Drake Goes Off on Social Media After #TakeCareComesWith Insults! [PHOTOS]
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
- Draya Wants You To Pray For Her & Her Sex Tape
- Amber Rose Shows Off New Hairstyle At “Master Of The Mix” Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Video: R.I.P. Heavy D…Last Interview Before Passing At The Young Age Of 44
- L.A. Basketball Wife Draya’s Secret Sextape!
- Trina Works The Strip Pole For New Video “Red Bottoms” [PHOTOS]