NBA Hall of Famer and businessman extraordinaire Ervin “Magic” Johnson has announced that he – and the other members of the Guggenheim Partners are interested in becoming the new owners of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
“I’m a big baseball fan and you think about what the Dodgers have meant to baseball and to Los Angeles, and that part’s a no-brainer. … I’ve been to that place [Dodger Stadium] hundreds and hundreds of times.”
If the plan goes through, Johnson will become the first black owner in MLB history. Magic and the Guggenheim group have more than $125 billion at their disposal. Their biggest competition will be billionaire businessman and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, and seeing that his team just won the NBA Championship, he’ll be stiff competition.
To buy your tickets to Z1079 WHITE OUT CONCERT click?here!
GET YOUR Z POINTS UP TO WIN WHITE OUT TIX. ALSO TEXT ‘WO’ TO ’7700′ FOR DETAILS ST8 TO YOUR PHONE…THE WHITE OUT IS ON ITS WAY……….. SO GET READY!!!
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]