Khloe Kardashian has found herself the target of a lawsuit over an alleged assault that took place two years ago.
In a lawsuit filed Friday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Chantal Spears — also known as Ronald S. Spears — claims that the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” and “Khloe and Lamar” star brutally attacked her along with 10 other unidentified defendants who were part of her entourage.
According to the suit, Kardashian and her crew “assaulted and battered plaintiff by violently striking plaintiff in and about her body.”
The attack — which the suit claims was unprovoked — allegedly took place Dec. 5, 2009 in Hollywood.
The suit goes on to state that the attack caused “extreme and severe mental anguish and physical pain,” and the injuries were so extensive that Spears had to consult surgeons.
Spears, who claims assault and battery and willful misconduct in the suit, is seeking unspecified “general, exemplary and punitive” damages, plus medical expenses and the cost of the lawsuit.
To buy your tickets to Z1079 WHITE OUT CONCERT click?here!
GET YOUR Z POINTS UP TO WIN WHITE OUT TIX. ALSO TEXT ‘WO’ TO ’7700′ FOR DETAILS ST8 TO YOUR PHONE…THE WHITE OUT IS ON ITS WAY……….. SO GET READY!!!
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]